Skip to main content

What do you do after you come home from work in a 9-5 job?

I leave at 5.30 to 6.
I am stuck in traffic for an hour untill I finally reach home. (silk board traffic :P)
In cab I usually listen to music and switch between quora, insta and fb …
I reach home between 6.30 to 7. Perks of living at home, I have some tea and my dinner while switching on to any random tv channel that I barely look at.
Around 8, I call my brothers or they call me. I sit on the edge of balcony door, talking to them while I stare at my plants and adore them.
They are marigold plant … they are 2 weeks young :P
I talk with my brothers for an hour and when they think I have ate their heads enough… they hang up. (8 pm in Bangalore and the weather, it's amazing to sit there for a while and forget)
I come back to my room at around 9. Open my Sketching book to draw while watching Netflix series on my mobile simultaneously.
This is what I was working on today !
At 12, I feel guilty that I am not working on the Article I am supposed to write for my firm's newsletter, so I open my laptop for a while to satisfy myself and work on the Article, (read atleast 1 case law to realize that in the end it's not at all related to my article, that sucks)
Since I have my dinner by 7.30. At 12.30 I get out of my room and lurk into the kitchen to find something to eat .
My mom would still be watching TV ,I yell at her for that, you know in a leg pulling sense. Ask her to sleep & I finally sleep between 12.30 to 1.
Tring tring! The Alarm rings at 7… :D
P.s. trying to preserve small tinges of happiness for as long as I can. I guess once I start CA Final studies, it will all change…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What motivated you to achieve your goals?

great question some lines push me ahead these are not only pictures, they are telling important lesson of life 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10- 11- 12- Fight like a lioness for what belongs to you. Use every muscle in your flesh to get what’s yours. Nobody is going to give it to you willingly. good luck read more now— click

What motivates you to study and why?

1 . Pampore attack- 21 Feb 2016 A snap from my diary. Martyrs Captain Tushar Mahajan (9ParaSF) & Captain Pawan Kumar (10ParaSF). Only son of their family. 2. Every Indian remembered, THE URI ATTACK- 18 Sept 2016, 19 soldiers martyred 3. The recent one, Awantipora CRPF attack- 14 Feb 2019 India's black valentine's day 40+ soldiers martyred Above three and many such incidents still boils my blood and burns my soul. Ignites me to study a hell lot, so that in future I can contribute in maintaining peace for our country. 4. Ambulance stuck in traffic A major problem in urban areas of INDIA is, people are so selfish that they dont care about other's life. This mind set has to change. 5. Very heart touching to me, A photo from my gallery Once I was traveling from Ajmer to Delhi in slepper class (train), I was reading a novel while eating biscuits, an innocent boy (the one in the above pic) was sitting near the...

What are 5 habits that can improve my life?

1.Listen Music - music is a bliss in itself. Listen what kind of songs you like but listen necessarily. 2.Develop Reading Habit - There are innumerable ideas to improve your life inside the both covers of the books. 3.Stop Procrastinating - Life is too short to procrastinate. 4.Learn to live alone - Give yourself some time and let the mind bring out the real version of you. 5.Improve Your Vocabulary - Words are the symbols of ideas, make sure you have enough. Thank You.