Skip to main content

What is a secret that has changed your life?

(1) If I say Microsoft, you will remember Bill Gates.
(2) If I say Facebook, you will remember Mark Zuckerberg.
(3) If I say Amazon, you will remember JeffBezos.
(4) If I say Alibaba, you will remember Jack Ma.
(5) If I say Berkshire Hathaway, you will remember Warren Buffett.
(6)If I say Apple, you will remember Steve Jobs.
(7)If I say Tesla, you will remember Elon Musk.
If I say my name, what you will remember ?
……………………………………………………………..
Nothing right.
So all these great people are connected with their work.
People are known only by their work. Otherwise no one will look at you.
It’s a 100 % fact.
In fact there is no direct secret that can change life. Because it’s life.
Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What motivated you to achieve your goals?

great question some lines push me ahead these are not only pictures, they are telling important lesson of life 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10- 11- 12- Fight like a lioness for what belongs to you. Use every muscle in your flesh to get what’s yours. Nobody is going to give it to you willingly. good luck read more now— click

What motivates you to study and why?

1 . Pampore attack- 21 Feb 2016 A snap from my diary. Martyrs Captain Tushar Mahajan (9ParaSF) & Captain Pawan Kumar (10ParaSF). Only son of their family. 2. Every Indian remembered, THE URI ATTACK- 18 Sept 2016, 19 soldiers martyred 3. The recent one, Awantipora CRPF attack- 14 Feb 2019 India's black valentine's day 40+ soldiers martyred Above three and many such incidents still boils my blood and burns my soul. Ignites me to study a hell lot, so that in future I can contribute in maintaining peace for our country. 4. Ambulance stuck in traffic A major problem in urban areas of INDIA is, people are so selfish that they dont care about other's life. This mind set has to change. 5. Very heart touching to me, A photo from my gallery Once I was traveling from Ajmer to Delhi in slepper class (train), I was reading a novel while eating biscuits, an innocent boy (the one in the above pic) was sitting near the...

What are 5 habits that can improve my life?

1.Listen Music - music is a bliss in itself. Listen what kind of songs you like but listen necessarily. 2.Develop Reading Habit - There are innumerable ideas to improve your life inside the both covers of the books. 3.Stop Procrastinating - Life is too short to procrastinate. 4.Learn to live alone - Give yourself some time and let the mind bring out the real version of you. 5.Improve Your Vocabulary - Words are the symbols of ideas, make sure you have enough. Thank You.