Skip to main content

What are some small things that matter a lot?

A little about me…Well I used be a software engineer, until one day I decided to quit my 9to5 job and start a business of my own. The decision was huge without the easy approval of my parents.
He pushed me towards my passion even though it would cost us living in separate cities. Amidst all these emotional and financial turmoil, I started my own small restaurant in my hometown.
Like most of the budding entrepreneur, my journey was full of failure, hardships and challenges.
During my initial days as the restaurant owner, my per day sale was as low as 106 Rupees. On one such day when I was feeling really low and mixed feeling of sadness,despair, doubt and regret crept in, I texted him
Him: what's your lowest sale?
Me: 106 Rupees. I guess the lowest sale record will be broken today. I was able to sell coffee of worth Rupees 90 only!!
*He immediately transfered 500 into my business bank account*
Me : 500??
Him: Your lowest sale record shouldn't be broken.
It wasn't the 500 rupees that mattered, it was his faith in me and gesture that said “I got your back” that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day .
It has been one year since this message, and yes 106 is the lowest sale till date. I have come a long way from 106 to upto 10k sale per day, but I still remember that day and his small effort to boost my spirit!!
That's the small thing which mattered a lot to me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What motivated you to achieve your goals?

great question some lines push me ahead these are not only pictures, they are telling important lesson of life 1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10- 11- 12- Fight like a lioness for what belongs to you. Use every muscle in your flesh to get what’s yours. Nobody is going to give it to you willingly. good luck read more now— click

What motivates you to study and why?

1 . Pampore attack- 21 Feb 2016 A snap from my diary. Martyrs Captain Tushar Mahajan (9ParaSF) & Captain Pawan Kumar (10ParaSF). Only son of their family. 2. Every Indian remembered, THE URI ATTACK- 18 Sept 2016, 19 soldiers martyred 3. The recent one, Awantipora CRPF attack- 14 Feb 2019 India's black valentine's day 40+ soldiers martyred Above three and many such incidents still boils my blood and burns my soul. Ignites me to study a hell lot, so that in future I can contribute in maintaining peace for our country. 4. Ambulance stuck in traffic A major problem in urban areas of INDIA is, people are so selfish that they dont care about other's life. This mind set has to change. 5. Very heart touching to me, A photo from my gallery Once I was traveling from Ajmer to Delhi in slepper class (train), I was reading a novel while eating biscuits, an innocent boy (the one in the above pic) was sitting near the...

What are 5 habits that can improve my life?

1.Listen Music - music is a bliss in itself. Listen what kind of songs you like but listen necessarily. 2.Develop Reading Habit - There are innumerable ideas to improve your life inside the both covers of the books. 3.Stop Procrastinating - Life is too short to procrastinate. 4.Learn to live alone - Give yourself some time and let the mind bring out the real version of you. 5.Improve Your Vocabulary - Words are the symbols of ideas, make sure you have enough. Thank You.